Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Failure

I have failed again. My will is broken.

I don't understand. When I came here, everything was simple. The mission was simple, people were simple, and the world was simple. It all fundamentally made sense.

Now though, I cannot make sense of anything - or of myself. I've lost my ability to control my surroundings. I am being judged by some absurd belief that I do not know the root of, I've heard words that I cannot explain, I got hit by a car! And for what point? What is the intention here?

I am floundering, lost in a sea of humanity that I've become a part of in a way that I did not choose.

NO! I reject this future. I must keep to what I know: and that is I need Mamet to retain control of that lot. That idiot Dandelo has been seeking it - he must be seeking the safe, and I must not let him get those papers. They would be the ruin of my entire family.

Sadly, it seems Mamet is a romantic idiot. I can only hope Dandelo's ridiculous womanizing hasn't yet gotten to her. Not that she would fall for it (no no, don't go down that road now!).

Later....

I "bumped" into Mamet on the street and asked what he thought about the lot (or didn't know...). The man was clearly annoyed: "Christ, people keep on asking me about the damn thing." He huffed off, and I didn't pursue (and unwise move I deemed that, might need his help later)

I decided eventually to watch Dandelo. Perhaps with proof I could get help in my mission to keep the past in the past. I trailed him for the entire day, (he's rather obvious about what he does, isn't he now!) but there was a catch. (Yes indeed..)

He's onto me. He was going into the theatre (to see a movie maybe?) with some woman when he turned about and saw me. We even made eye contact (hehe) and he looked almost panicked. (Hah!)

I know now what I'm going to do. Its easy. It's simple. And it has a, er, finality. ring to it.

It will all be safe now. I just need the correct materials...

1 comment:

TimW said...

http://neandrathalpie.blogspot.com/2007/02/return.html